Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gabriel Coulet Roquefort Cheese - Dean & DeLuca


Gabriel Coulet Roquefort Cheese

This is a stunning roquefort, I truly don't know if you can find better. If you are a fan of this wonderful cheese this is one to try...I don't know if you will ever want another. Absolutely fantastic.

Produced by fifth-generation cheese makers in the heart of Roquefort, France, this rare cheese has a very creamy texture and is nicely veined. This Coulet won Gold medals at the Concours General Agricole of Paris for the past three years. According to Dean and Deluca it is the best they have ever tasted.

1 comment: