Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Friday, August 28, 2009

** L'EPICERIE ** - Chestnut Paste - Spread - Clement Faugier



** L'EPICERIE ** - Chestnut Paste - Spread - Clement Faugier:
 Simply scrumptious, you will love this chestnut spread so much that you'll find something to make just so you can use it.  It is simply the best chestnut spread available. You will use it for mousses, cakes and confections or simply mixed with plain yogurt for a very refreshing Fall/Winter dessert while kids in Europe spread it on buttered bread for snack. Yum!

Spread contains: Chestnut puree, sugar, glucose, syrup candied chestnut pieces, water, and natural vanilla."

No comments:

Post a Comment