Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Viva Italia Gift Basket | Gourmet Gift Baskets from Flying Noodle



Viva Italia Gift Basket | Gourmet Gift Baskets from Flying Noodle:
HOW COOL IS THIS???  I love the idea of a Gourmet Italian dinner for two in a basket.  What a great gift idea!

This mini-feast includes:
• 1 Gourmet pasta
• 1 Gourmet sauce
• 1 Classic bruschetta
• 1 Specialty crackers
• 1 Delicious biscotti


Flying Noodle gourmet gift baskets have been the gift of choice for thousands of customers since 1995. Experience the difference of a truly gourmet experience when you order any of our gift baskets, gourmet combos, or monthly gift clubs. And remember, every item we sell is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're looking for the best of the best, you've found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment