Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gourmet Foie Gras & Pate: Slices Of Fresh Duck Foie Gras - Flash Frozen


Gourmet Food Store - Buy Gourmet Foie Gras & Pate: Slices Of Fresh Duck Foie Gras - Flash Frozen
Now I know there is a lot of controversy over Foie Gras, but I can't help but feature it on here. Frankly it's delicious! This is absolutely amazing to be able to order this online.

Slices Of Fresh Duck Foie Gras - Flash Frozen
The liver, which is immediately removed from the animal, is allowed to cool by a steady reduction in its surrounding temperature. One hour later, the liver is flash-frozen, a process which takes an hour to complete. The duck foie gras is maximally two hours old and thus its freshness is preserved. This product is comes to you having already been sliced. Use as fresh. Once thawed, use within 2 days. Do not refreeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment