Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mustapha's moroccan olives, provencal green


Ok I know what you are thinking....eeeeew it comes in a big tub or maybe you are thinking "how would I ever eat that many olives?"  Well I thought the same things before I ordered them.

I have ordered olives from Amazon more than once and have never been disappointed.  When I saw these olives at $16.15 and free shipping I thought gosh they must be awful!  Then I read a lot of the reviews and the only bad things people were saying are that they are spicy.  Well I like spicy, so I thought I'll give them a try.

To my delight these olives were fantastic and I say were because they are all gone now :-)  They were not that spicy, yes they were spiced, but not hot like the reviews said.  They had lemon and onions and thyme in the wonderfully delicious mix.  The olives themselves are perfect green olive perfection.  I highly recommend them.  If you have a big event these olives would make a great addition to your h'ordeuvre table. If not they make a great snack to munch on at night when you get those in between meal munchies.  They make a much healthier snack than chips or cookies. Well I hope you all will take the chance to try them out and I promise you won't be disappointed.  For the price, you really can't get any better.



Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment