Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gourmet Assorted Cake bites Covered in by chocolatelushes on Etsy


Gourmet Assorted Cake bites Covered in by chocolatelushes on Etsy:
Assorted Mini Cake Bites

Our assorted mini cake bites are made from all natural ingredients. Every Cakebite is dipped in milk, 72% dark or white chocolate. We use only the freshest ingredients and the finest chocolates imported direct from Belgium to make these delicious desserts."



Bookmark and Share


  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment