Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Gourmet Food Store - Buy Gourmet Cheese: Sarvecchio Parmesan


Gourmet Food Store - Buy Gourmet Cheese: Sarvecchio Parmesan

Ok, I know what you're thinking....Parmesan cheese from Wisconsin?? Well this one will surprise you!!

SarVecchio Parmesan is a specialty artisan cheese, extra aged and hand selected and cured for maximum flavor. It features light, fruit and caramel notes with a slight roasted nut undertone in a traditional, savory and robust Parmesan composition. The light gold interior is enrobed in a slightly darker cream colored rind with a traditional hard, aged Italian cheese texture. Made using only local milk from Wisconsin!

Even more surprising is you can actually order it online!! Enjoy...it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment