Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Faugères, Les Amandiers, Château de la Liquière, Rosé, 2008 : Rose Wine : Buy Wine : The Wine Society


Faugères, Les Amandiers, Château de la Liquière, Rosé, 2008 : Rose Wine : Buy Wine : The Wine Society
I had the distinct pleasure of sampling this wine with some dear friends and I am not a Rose fan at all, but this one has turned my head and twisted my tongue. I fell in love with my very first Rose. I highly recommend it.

Buyer Marcel Orford-Williams was not even sure he would buy this wine until it won more votes, from all tasters, than any other in our rosé tasting. A delicately flavoured wine to delight in over the summer, with or without food.

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment