Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dolce Nonna's Marinated Eggplant by Dolcenonna on Etsy


Dolce Nonna's Marinated Eggplant by Dolcenonna on Etsy:
"Dolce Nonna uses only the finest all natural ingredients including: the highest quality extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, Sicilian oregano, garlic, spices and produce. In this recipe, fresh premium eggplants are carefully marinated in vinegar and uniquely packed providing a one of a kind taste and experience."

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment