Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bacon IPA Beer Caramels by MaggieMayBaconSweets on Etsy


Bacon IPA Beer Caramels by MaggieMayBaconSweets on Etsy:
"Crispy Applewood smoked Bacon Bits and Maldon sea salt stirred into Kettle cooked Caramel made with the malty goodness of Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA."

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment