Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Monday, August 9, 2010

8oz StrawberryPineapple jam homemade unique flavor by hopespantry

Delicious!

8oz StrawberryPineapple jam homemade unique flavor by hopespantry:
"The perfect blend of fresh strawberries and pineapple. A beautiful combination, that will keep you coming back for more. This delicious jam is perfect to spread on your morning toast, or to top your nightly vanilla ice cream. YUM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment