Welcome!

Thank you for dropping by, I'm delighted to share these wonderful gourmet finds. Along with some delightful wines, coffee, teas and more. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll feature it or if you would like me to feature your product on The Choosy Epicurean please contact me. Thanks and enjoy!

You may also purchase many of the gourmet items that I feature here at the new Choosy Epicurean Gourmet Amazon Store.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fleur de Sel Caramel by calabasascandyco on Etsy


Fleur de Sel Caramel by calabasascandyco on Etsy:
"Creamy golden caramels are sprinkled with little flakes of fleur de sel for a sweet n' salty taste! The caramels are made with Madagascar vanilla.

15 pcs. individually wrapped. The approximate size is 1' x 1/2'.
The caramels are hand wrapped in crystal clear cello wraps."


Bookmark and Share


  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment